Thursday, January 7, 2016

Too Faced Love Flush Blush Wardrobe Review

Hi hi!!! I finally got my hands on some cutesy Too Faced blushes!!




This palette has adorable packaging, as usual with Too Faced products. It contains all six of their Love Flush blushes, with .07oz of each. They are longwear, 16hr blushes and can be bought HERE. I honestly picked it up for the heart packaging and to test out all of the shades in one small go. Also, even though this palette is limited edition, if you find your favorite blush, you can just go purchase a full size version, which is awesome!

Back of the package
There's little images on the back of the blushes


The actual palette looks just like the packaging, which I think is a neat touch.
Sorry for the crooked photos lol. This palette is very long, so it's odd to take pictures of. It's made out of carboard with a magnetic closure. It's nice and lightweight, but it feels like your blushes won't be protected much if they take a tumble.

Inside are 6 heart pans with gold lining. I love that the pans are imprinted with TF and the names are in the palette.
Even though the hearts and bunnies are cute, I wish the blushes were bigger, or even aligned differently. For example, making two rows of three blushes. The lengthiness of the palette makes the mirror kind of useless and the mirror has no stiffness, so it just flops around. If it was three on three, the palette could have a bigger mirror and be easier to store. Also, the blush size is legit smaller than my thumb and I don't have big thumbs. So, there's not a whole lot of product or room to dip brushes, buuuuut you don't need a lot of product and if you're really gungho about a shade, you can pick it up.

I love that each blush is color coordinated, with the names below.


Swatches


Lover Hangover, Baby Love, I Will Always Love You
Blended: Lover Hangover, Baby Love, I Will Always Love You
Lover Hangover: Light pink blush with lots of pigment and slight shimmer
Baby Love: Baby pink with shimmer, but it's too light for my skin so it just gives the ashy effect
I Will Always Love You: Golden peach with shimmer, super beautiful, but it's hard to photograph the shimmery effect it gives. It would work well as a blush/highlighter on my skin.

How Deep is Your Love?, Justify My Love, Your Love is King

Blended: How Deep is Your Love?, Justify My Love, Your Love is King
How Deep is Your Love?: Matte hot pink
Justify My Love: Odd cool pink, slightly lavenderish with shimmer. I was sooo glad this one didn't look ashy on.
Your Love is King: Gorgeous matte berry. This was the shade I wanted the most to be honest. Berry blush is my fave!

Thoughts

I really like the blushes, because they are pigmented, which is a must-have for me with dark skin. So, color pay-off is amazing and most of the shades match me perfectly (looking at you Baby Love >.>). But, there totally could have been more blush in the palette.It's kind of like buying a tester for the price of one blush? That aside, packaging is adorable, the blushes are fantastic, and it's a good bang for your buck, if you love blushes as much as I do.

Pros

  • All existing shades, so you can purchase full size when you run out
  • High pigmentation and buttery
  • Nice variety and versatility 

Cons

  • Pans too small
  • Awkward packaging length

Results

Price: 5/5
Quality: 5/5
Packaging: 4/5
Pigmentation: 5/5
Overall: 4.5/5

Look

Sorry for my eyes being red, they were irritated by my eyeliner on the waterline. But, besides that I applied Justify My Love on the high points of my cheek and underneath the eye. I'm so happy that it's not ashy, but it can't be picked up well in photos.







No comments:

Post a Comment