Thursday, October 15, 2015

Shiseido Perfect Whip Facial Wash Review

Hi Hi!!! I'm going to review the Shiseido Perfect Whip, which I've heard pretty good things about. My fave type of face wash has always been the foam type, because it doesn't dry my skin out, so I gave it a try.




It comes in a blue squeeze tube that's easy to control because its not too stiff with 120ml of product. You only need a little of this stuff to get a good lather, so it will last you a while. The description reads "This cleanser creates soft and rich foam which acts as a "cushion" to protect the skin from harsh cleansing motion. Meanwhile, it penetrates into the pores to clean impurities and excess sebum. Skin becomes clean, soft and hydrated.For all skin type (except ultra-sensitive skin)"


It comes out as a thick, white paste, but when water is added it lathers up well. The amount of bubbles depends on how much water you add, but to get the best lather I recommend a foaming net. It has a light berry scent, that's refreshing.

Thoughts

I love it! When I wash my face with gel cleansers, my face always feels like a desert, but with this face wash my face doesn't feel stripped at all. My face feels smooth, soft, and clean. It helps that when I run out, I don't have to fret because its affordable at $8.

Pros


  • Affordable
  • Non stripping
  • Little product needed

Cons


  • Scent (if you're sensitive to smells)
  • Online purchase (if not sold where you live, like me T^T)

Rating

Effectiveness: 5/5
Price: 5/5
Packaging: 5/5
Overall: 5/5

Can be purchased HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment