Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Zeroxpero Aritaum Palette

Hi hi!!!! I ended up purchasing another empty palette to fill. This time from Aritaum!!






The case looks just like the box and the art is done by Zeroxpero. This was for the AritaumxZerozpero collaboration. I think the art is super cute and kind of out of the ordinary. Who would think to put a little map on a palette?
The back

It opens by pressing the button.

Holds 12 Aritaum eyeshadows.

Comes with a little applicator for on the go use, but I wish there were two considering there's going to be 12 eyeshadows.

There's also a nice massive mirror.

Thoughts

The case is very sturdy and cute! The case isn't going to open on it's own in my bag and I have no fear of dropping the palette and breaking all of the shadows inside. I also like that it holds a lot of shadows, so I can have some versatility with this palette. Now I just have to wait for my eyeshadows~

Pros

  • Versatile
  • Sturdy, won't break easily
  • Includes an applicator and a mirror
  • Shadows are easy to place and take out

Cons

  • Online purchase (if its not in your area)

Rating

Price: 5/5
Quality: 5/5
Packaging: 5/5
Overall: 5/5

No comments:

Post a Comment