Sunday, November 15, 2015

Etude House Nail Polish Review

Hi hi!!! I bought a couple of Etude House nail polishes to try because they are sooo cute! Plus the colors were perfect.



So they come in these ice cream cone bottles. So cute!!!! The tops actually have embossing to look like a waffle cone with "Etude House" written at the bottom. The bottles don't actually have names, as far as I can tell, but underneath there are numbers. I believe that even though these are discontinued, you can still get the color shades by purchasing the same number.
Left to Right: 23, 46, 8, 25, 27, 12


I picked up a peach, a light brown, a pink, a coral, a blue, and a light yellow. They are inspired by ice cream colors, so the colors are more toned down. I was surprised to find these on Poshmark, seeing that they are no longer being sold, so I snatched them up for a good price.


The brush is flexible, but thick. Not too big, nor too small.

#23 peach (sorry, for the messy application)

The shade I tried out is the peach one. Its very opaque in just one swipe. You only need 2 coats for full coverage, which isn't the usual for light colors.  The best part is it hasn't chipped in 3 days, when most chip on me in the first day. The actual polish is in-between thick and watery, so it glides onto the nail easily. I really like this color.

Thoughts

I'll be sure to pick up more Etude House polishes. They're affordable and pigmented. It took awhile to dry though, but with a topcoat it dried in about ten minutes. The polish doesn't chip easily and seems like it will last awhile. Also, the packaging is super adorable, so I like to display these on my night table.  

Pros

  • Not pricey, a nail polish will run you about $4-$5
  • Adorable packaging
  • Super opaque, only need 2 coats
  • Wide color selection
  • Doesn't chip easily

Cons

  • Packaging no longer sold, so you have to match the numbers
  • Takes a while to dry
  • Online purchase (if you don't have a location near you)

Ratings

Effectiveness: 5/5
Packaging: 5/5
Price: 5/5
Overall: 5/5

Can be purchase HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment