Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Etude House Palette *UPDATE*

Hi hi!!! I just wanted to do an update on the Etude House palette!




Okiedokie! So, I finally filled it up, taking longer than expected because of some issues, but meh. I really love the colors I choose, seeing as I had to pick them offline. They're all super cute.
1st row: PK003, RD302, BR408, BR402
2nd row: RD301, PK004, PP505, PP501
The shadows fit snug in the case and are held down by the glue that comes on the back of every shadow in it's original casing.
PK003, RD302, BR408, BR402
 BR402 is one of the new shades I didn't swatch in the last post HERE. It's a very dark, almost black brown. I love it for my lower lashline.
RD301, PK004, PP505, PP501
RD301 is the other new shade I haven't swatched. It's a muted pink, not very in your face. I like it, it'll go well with the burgundy.
To keep track of all the shadows, I've taped the names on the back (lol).

Thoughts

The eyeshadows are pigmented and smooth. I really like them. I've been getting a lot of use out of them, especially BR408. And the case is useful, because when I do my makeup at a friend's place, everything is there and it's lightweight. I can't wait to do some makeup tutorials with these.

No comments:

Post a Comment