Friday, October 16, 2015

Etude House 8-pan Palette Review

Hi hi!!! I've always wanted to try building my own palette and this seemed like a nice time to try. So I ended up purchasing this cute Etude House palette.




This palette is made of hard plastic, so it's pretty sturdy. I've dropped it a couple times and its not ruined yet. It has the usual Etude logo and adorable little motifs around it. I, specifically, love the hearts, rings, and bows. Its not heavy, but is sturdy, and can retail at about $15, which isn't bad at all for it's design.

It initially comes in this cute pink box. The quote is so cute!!

The actual palette is very slim, so its easy to store, as well as take on the go.

Inside, it contains 8 empty wells, that are to fit the eye-shadows. I like that they included a little hole in the corners to easily pop the eye-shadows out if you want to switch them.

There are 2 brush applicators included: a fluffy eye-shadow brush and a sponge tip applicator. They are well made and the brush doesn't seem to shed.

The mirror you get in this sucker is huge. (Don't mind me in the photo) In use, you can see your entire face, so if you're on the go, this palette is perfect.

Thoughts

I love the mirror, its basically the perfect size. I'm, also, very excited to fill it with shadows. I'm still waiting for them to come in. I'll probably post an update photo. The palette feels sturdy, but light, which means I can carry it around and with the added brushes, I don't need to pack anything extra. The design is cute and its a functional item that can be very versatile, such as putting in a blush color, a contour color, a highlight color, and etc., so I can do my whole face with one palette. 

Pros

  • Versatile
  • Sturdy, won't break easily
  • Includes brushes and a huge mirror
  • Shadows are easy to place and take out

Cons

  • $15 could be pricey to some for an empty palette
  • Because it's black, you can see finger marks
  • Online purchase (if its not in your area)

Rating

Price: 5/5
Quality: 5/5
Packaging: 5/5
Overall: 5/5

Can be purchased HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment